Learning Resources Yumology! Sweets Lab
Yum! Learn the sweet science of tasty treats with the hands-on edible experiments of the Yumology! Sweets Lab from Learning Resources. Using common ingredients found around the pantry, kids build their early STEM skills as they mix, chill, and eat their own ice pops, juices, and no-bake treats with this cool candy lab. No heat required! Whether they're measuring out ingredients, mixing colors together, or freezing treats from liquid to solid, kids gain kitchen science skills from the full-color guide's seven easy kids' experiments. Yumology! Sweets Lab's durable plastic pieces help kids create their super sweets again and again - prepare toppings with the kid-safe Chippy Chopper, fill and freeze the cool Shapesicle ice pop mold, or mix up a lesson in candy chemistry within the lab-style beaker. Each of Yumology! Sweets Lab's pieces also wash clean for easy storage, so they'll always be ready the next time a sweet tooth strikes!
- MAKE your own ice pops, juices, and tasty no-bake treats with this reusable sweets lab set!
- LEARN sweet science including measurement, color mixing, and more STEM skills!
- EXPLORE the full-color guide with seven kids' experiments!
- CHILL, freeze, and eat - no heat or cooking required!
- Great Easter basket toy for any toddler ages 3+